Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Away we go...

So, I've thought about writing a blog for a while. Not because I am necessarily the most insightful, but I definitely have a point of view. And the process of putting finger to keypad can help to refine and develop that point of view, such that it can start to make a little bit of sense and perhaps become useful.

So, here we are at the beginning. I think I will use this space to comment most often about politics and finance (with a little bit of sport, for good measure), as those are the things that I pay the most attention to. But, if I encounter anything along the way that I find particularly interesting, that doesn't fall under those headings, it still might end up here.

Until next time.

Broken Money

The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...