Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

From its inception, I have viewed this blog as a means of developing my thought process. While often light on posting, and sometimes vague on the specifics, it has been a way to keep a log of what I was thinking at various points in time.

And just to recap:

-The economy is in trouble
-Gold is a good investment (and pretty)
-Beware inflation
-I like the Knicks
-Most of what you see out there, peddled as serious thought and explanation of what's happening, is lacking

A fair summary, I think.

Nevertheless, I now endeavour to add a little breadth to my diet, and certainly some fiber, to make this blog more regular. Which is not to say I won't harp on those same topics -- they will remain relevant. But, at least once a week, I'm gonna see what I can come up with that might stretch beyond the bounds of that list.

And with that, off to find my inspiration for the next installment.

Broken Money

The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...