Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daily Peeves

Here goes:

-For the second time in recent memory, I am without MSG and Knicks game as a customer of Time Warner.

-The little newsstand in the lobby of my office building has closed. I will now be forced to pay an extra dollar for my daily 1.5 liter bottle of Poland Spring.

-I am totally disengaged from the hullabaloo that is the 2012 race. And not without reason. Which means I inevitably face at least another 4 years of a President and government that will leave me wanting.

-We have officially reached the point in each New York winter where it simply becomes too painful to be outside for any extended period.

Harumph!

Broken Money

The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...