Last time we looked at a daily chart for the Japanese Yen, going back to April 2011. My view is that a nice cup and handle formation has been setting up, leading to an eventual move to 92 and beyond. Today, I am providing a hourly chart for the past month. We can see a fairly well-developed inverse head and shoulders that speaks to the same directional trend, just on a shorter time frame. I think the time is nigh.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...
