Granted, it might all just be noise. But…
As we watch growing volatility in the JGB market (and now the Nikkei). Treasuries continuing to move higher. Some sense that the gold price has found a bottom after a lot of big swings.
Well…maybe that way-off in the distant future day of reckoning is closer than we realize.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...