Friday, December 2, 2016
More on that Economic Boom
Courtesy of the folks at Zero Hedge, we know that over the last three months, the U.S. has gained 638,000 part-time jobs and lost 99,000 full-time jobs. But, by all means, the stock market should be going gangbusters, and the media should be putting out articles like this...
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...