Knicks in 6.
And while we're at it, I suggest moving Stoudemire to the bench and Carmelo to the 4 (where he was playing really well in Stoudemire's absence). Amar'e becomes instant offense off the bench, where he replaces Chandler or Anthony when he comes in and has more room to operate.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...