Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Interesting Links

-I read John Mauldin regularly and his group holds an annual conference where a bunch of well-known investors give speeches. This year’s recent fete included Kyle Bass – and here is a good summary of what he had to say about China and Japan. In particular, short the Yen.

-I thought the title of this new Kuppy article was a play on “Cash Again”. In fact, he makes the bullish case for oil – a position that we at The Binary Trade share, especially in light of recent news about the Monterrey formation in California.

-I am bullish on NYC real estate. These short pieces (here and here) from The Real Deal over the weekend outline some of the reasons why.

Broken Money

The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...