-After finishing the Coyle book, it was amusing to read how Italy is trying to boost GDP by now including prostitution and illegal drug sales in its calculation.
-Poof. Did you catch that? That was America’s energy independence disappearing like a fart in the wind.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
I read this last week on Geopolitical Futures. Needless to say, I think George Friedman gets it right: “German Chancellor Angela Merkel ...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...