Today I purchased some October '12 expiration call options for Goldcorp (GG). My belief is that the stock will be closer to $50 at that point, relative to its current position at $39.
In addition, I have an open order to buy some FXY put options with a January '13 expiration. I'm finally ready to dip that toe when it comes to shorting the Yen.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...