As the past few months have put on vivid display, I don't have a great feel for the gold market. Nevertheless, the fundamentals that support the story continue to be there in spades. So no selling for me.
On a less serious note, very much looking forward to the release of this song next week.
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...