I think Mark Hanson is pretty good at explaining the trends in housing. His latest blog post is no different. Here’s the main takeaway:
“Unless exotic loans are reintroduced and widely accepted literally overnight, incomes surge, rates plunge to sub 3%, or all-cash buyers/investors substantially increase market share house prices are in store for period of retracement/mean reversion. And at present, all of these variables are going in the opposite direction.”
Broken Money
The subtitle is Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better , and the author is Lyn Alden (2023). I feel like I hav...
-
Are when the contrarian should think about buying. And so I tried. Some AUY LEAPS (filled) and a small mining services company that I like...
-
I found the following quote from a 1991 paper by Harvard professor Greg Mankiw interesting: "At any point in time, policymakers with...
-
In his most recent post , Michael Pettis explains the problem of investment misallocations and too much debt, simply yet brilliantly (his po...